MEDICAL LINEN SERVICE
Our medical linen service can help you by keeping your inventory at a level you choose, plus an extra 20% that you don’t pay for unless you use it. That means you will never run short on clean linen. Since you aren’t locked into a contract with a fixed par level, you can adjust your inventory as needed.
How it Works
Our medical linen service is designed with your convenience in mind. We provide bags and containers for your soiled linens. We count the soiled linen when we return to our facility and return that same amount at the next delivery. These counts are shown on your delivery invoices each week so that you can keep track of your usage, and whether or not you need to increase/decrease your inventory. We don’t just supply you with medical linens we help you manage your linen usage.
We poly wrap every package to ensure it stays clean and sanitized. We take every precaution to make sure the sanitary condition of your linen is not compromised at any time. Everything is temperature and chemically sanitized to meet or exceed all state and federal safety standards. We are in full compliance with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards… are you?
A Few Questions You Should Ask
- Are you in compliance with OSHA, DHEC, DHR, and EPA Standards with your present supplier?
- Does your current medical linen service provider have an Exposure Control Plan to ensure and maintain compliance with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29CFR 1910.1030?
- Are your linens delivered “raw” (un-wrapped) and is your soiled medical linen mixed with restaurant and beauty shop linen?
- Does your current service count or is your inventory based on guesswork?
Benefits of Medical Linen Service Versus On-Premise Laundry
With a washer and dryer in your practice, a conventional water heater can not reach the temperature needed to sanitize the linens used in your practice.
There are no savings to be found by doing laundry in your practice! Sure, you may save a line item on your budget by not outsourcing your linen, but if you itemized your real cost, you would see that the time your highly trained Nurse or Tech spends doing laundry is a lot more expensive. How many more patients can be seen by not using your valuable staff members to do laundry? When the washer drain stops up, and the water runs down the hall, then where is the savings?
- If you are doing your laundry on premise, do you think you are saving money?
- How much are you paying your highly trained nurse or tech to do your laundry?
- We can lower your laundry costs and maintain your inventory.
- We fully comply with all OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens standards to keep you in compliance.
When Patient Comfort Matters, Use the Very Best!
- Wouldn’t your patients prefer to wear a soft cotton gown than a scratchy paper one?
- Why make your patients uncomfortable with paper when cotton is more comfortable?
- We provide sanitary, poly wrapped cotton sheets and gowns to make your job easier!
- Linen makes doctors visits less stressful!
Contact us today for your medical linens and healthcare linens needs in the Augusta and Metro Atlanta areas. We also provide our services in Savannah, Hilton Head and many other Georgia and South Carolina communities.